We don't have any place to do projects so Cole's latest awesome invention has been crafted on my kitchen countertop. The limited counterspace you see is pretty much all the counter space we have. It can be pretty interesting trying to find a space to prepare a meal. I am waiting for the day I find plastic and metal shavings in my food. He uses the little red dirt devil to try to keep it clean as he goes. It has been really fun to watch him make his invention but for now it is top secret!:) It has made us quite antsy to get into a house but we still have two more years of this moving stuff. Next month we should find out where will be moving next June. Cross your fingers for CA or NC!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Workshop
This is what my kitchen has turned into. 
We don't have any place to do projects so Cole's latest awesome invention has been crafted on my kitchen countertop. The limited counterspace you see is pretty much all the counter space we have. It can be pretty interesting trying to find a space to prepare a meal. I am waiting for the day I find plastic and metal shavings in my food. He uses the little red dirt devil to try to keep it clean as he goes. It has been really fun to watch him make his invention but for now it is top secret!:) It has made us quite antsy to get into a house but we still have two more years of this moving stuff. Next month we should find out where will be moving next June. Cross your fingers for CA or NC!
We don't have any place to do projects so Cole's latest awesome invention has been crafted on my kitchen countertop. The limited counterspace you see is pretty much all the counter space we have. It can be pretty interesting trying to find a space to prepare a meal. I am waiting for the day I find plastic and metal shavings in my food. He uses the little red dirt devil to try to keep it clean as he goes. It has been really fun to watch him make his invention but for now it is top secret!:) It has made us quite antsy to get into a house but we still have two more years of this moving stuff. Next month we should find out where will be moving next June. Cross your fingers for CA or NC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow you are patient woman. Ben would have exactly 2 days of taking my kitchen space before I withheld food. I hope you do get to move to NC. My sister in law lives there and it is so beautiful and where she lives is ridiculously cheap for a house!
You have a top secret invention in your kitchen! I think that is pretty cool. It kind of looks like the beginnings of a super duper blender.
So I just showed Ammon your picture and he told me the big "beginnings of a super duper blender" thing was actually a drill press...not the actual invention at all. Shows how much I know. I'm a little embarassed, but laughing.
Cool! Its like your a secret agent or something. When its not top secret anymore you're going to have to tell us what it is! I agree with abby it looks like a super duper blender- you know those kind that you can make milkshakes in...oh super duper milkshakes.
Post a Comment