It is an italian restaurant and is reallly scrumptous. The neat thing was I always thought it was only here but I read on the back of the menu there is one in Salt Lake City. Whew who!! All you Utah'ans should go try it. Thanks Cole for a special day!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Valentine's Day
We had a really nice Valentine's day. I made Cole breakfast in the morning. We both made each other cards. Cole's is awesome. He told me it is a 4 bar mechanism. He made it so that you spin one thing and then it changes the words it says. They are discriptive words about me...the catch is they are missing the first letter. Above that he has my name written on a paper that slides back and forth so you have to use one of the letters of my name to start each word. What can I say he is amazing (and romantic)! He also gave me a gift card to Hobby Lobby (my favorite place and I've already spent it:). We went to my favorite place in central Illinois to eat Biaggi's.

It is an italian restaurant and is reallly scrumptous. The neat thing was I always thought it was only here but I read on the back of the menu there is one in Salt Lake City. Whew who!! All you Utah'ans should go try it. Thanks Cole for a special day!
It is an italian restaurant and is reallly scrumptous. The neat thing was I always thought it was only here but I read on the back of the menu there is one in Salt Lake City. Whew who!! All you Utah'ans should go try it. Thanks Cole for a special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh i LOVE Biaggi's!! Jon and I went there when we went to the SLC for a special weekend. You have a wonderful husband and that is such a sweet gift! Happy Love Day!!
That card sounds amazing!!! That sounds like an engineering masterpiece. You have a cute husband, and I'm sure your card was equally awesome. Do they have a biaggi's in Albuquerque?
I just checked for you (Carrie) and unfortunately they don't. It's quite yummy though so when you visit Utah you might consider going there.
sounds fun, michellers. i'm going to need your address! email me at melissamarie.s@gmail.com.
What a great valentine day. I would love to see this "card". As for your kitchen competition...just be glad he is no longer into legos---your whole house would be a danger zone.
Post a Comment