Monday, March 10, 2008

Birthday Boy


Sunday was Cole's birthday. He turned 26. We celebrated on Saturday. He got a band saw which I'm hoping he uses outside but we'll see. It is kind of funny because now his drill press has a friend to sit next to it on my living room floor. They look good together. I have to admit I love having such a handy husband that knows how to use tools.

3 comments:

Abby said...

happy birthday to cole!

Dave & Aimee said...

Happy Birthday Cole! I love having a husband that is handy also, he'll take on a project and I'll ask "isn't that hard or do you know what your doing?". He doesn't really like those questions :) He surprizes me with all he can do!

Hannah and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Cole! Michelle, just watch out that he doesn't turn those handy tools into nasty weapons. Maybe he has grown out of that by now, but something tells me there is a kid in Cole that will never grow up :)! Glad to see you guys are doing so well.