These are pictures of a picture so they are fuzzy. You can see the babies head, hands, and feet in the real picture. It is so cute. My mom calls it "baby who" which I kind of like for now. I have felt really good so far and we couldn't be happier. When I think about the way things worked out it is really a miracle and blessing and I am so thankful for it!
TAG
I was tagged a while ago so here goes:
10 years ago what was I doing: I was sitting in Mr. Moon's science class with Abby and Aimee making up a song when a girl named Shelley said, "You guys are such slits." It was hilarious. I was also teasing Amie about how many diamonds we each had. I was in dance/PE class with Megan and Jennie and Sarah hoping that our teacher would call on me someday to demonstrate in front of the class. I also toilet papering for my first time. Ashley's mom took us to do it. It was so fun at the time. We dressed up and thought we were so cool in our disguises.
3 Bad Habits:
1. I bite my nails
2. I will leave one square of toilet paper so I don't have to change it
3. I will ask someone their name but will forget to listen to what they say because I'm thinking of what I am going to say next. Then it is too late. I can't ask them their name again. It is so awkward.
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I am pregnant (some people might not know yet)
2. My feet haven't grown since 3rd grade or so
3. I still have a jacket from 8th grade that I wear
4. I love to perform
5. I have nightmares that Cole just won't marry me even though I love him soooo much
5 Things on my to do list today:
This is a bad day to do this
1. Get out of bed (now that I'm pregnant I never want to)
2. Go to work
3. Figure out who banged my car door and left a big dent and red mark (hit and run)
4. Make dinner
5. Look into moving details
5 Snacks I enjoy: (this could be interesting now that I'm pregnant!)
1. Chips and salsa
2. Cheez-its
3. Root Beer (normally I hate it)
4. Cookies
5. Anything I don't have to make or clean up
5 Places I've lived:
1. American Fork
2. Provo
3. Decatur
4. My parents are moving to Highland. Does that count?
5. ??? I'm moving in a few weeks
5 Places I've been:
1. England
2. Scotland
3. Hawaii
4. Florida
5. Everywhere Heritage Tours went
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Math Tutor
2. Help-u-Mail
3. AF City internet secretary
4. Dean's office secretary
5. Middle school math teacher
What would I do if I were to become a billionare:
I would pay tithing (thanks for the good example everyone else that has answered this question). I would pay off any debts. I would buy a house. I would go on a Disney cruise and take my entire family with me. I would go to Utah a million times. . .then I would save the rest.
I tag Eden, Melissa S., and Carrie
6 comments:
Congratulations Michelle! I'm so excited for you. Having a baby is the best thing in the world. Do you want a boy or a girl?
YAAAAAAAY! I'm already super excited to see pictures of the little one. I hope you have a boy... I swear no one I know has baby boys any more and I feel all alone with mine. :) Congrats to you both. You will be the BEST mommy.
hahaha I can't believe that I had forgotten that I was a slit! Those were very fun times, I laughed so hard when I read your blog. I also learned some new things about you. Congrats again on the baby news, I am so excited for you!
We always liked to call our little 10 week babies, "little gummy bears". They are so cute! I am SO excited for you!
You know you are still a Slit! Good Memories.
i'm really excited for you, too. you're going to be an adorable mom. i'm really glad we have the blog world to keep us in contact.
OH THE DIAMONDS!! How could I forget! I'm still trying to count all of mine! (or lack of!) :) CONGRATS on the baby! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment