Thursday, December 18, 2014
Update
Lexi lost her second tooth. The one replacing it was already coming in so Cole helped her pull it out. All I know is the Tooth Fairy does not like bunk beds... Carter is loving pre-school. I wish I could capture his excitement when he leaves and comes to the car. He is so happy and excited. I am glad it's going well. He is making progress on learning the letters in his name and his colors. Lexi is working hard on site words and counting. He likes Jake and the Neverland Pirates right now. He also likes to look handsome. He will go into the bathroom and get his hair wet and try to do it. He actually does a pretty good job. The kids got to go to Grandma's to make a gingerbread house. Carter surprised me with the patterns and thought he put into it. His artistic side has really broadened recently. His drawings are a lot better. It's fun to see him progress. He loves to do activities and play games. He set up a store under the coffee table and had me come buy things. Lexi is still Trevors best briend. When your older sister is your best friend you are bound to get dressed up like a girl. He made a cute girl but it didn't last long. She is really good to him and whenever he cries she tries to help him. It's fun to see her nurturing side developing. Trevor always sits and looks out the window when the kids are playing outside. He will stay there the entire time. He cries sometimes because he wants to be out there playing with them too. He loves to be wherever the kids are. He also loves the nativity. He will go in there and try to get it. He goes up on his tippy toes. I usually go in and help him look. I love his interest. He likes all the pictures of Jesus at Church and I think he tries to say Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment