We surprised the kids by taking them on the North Pole Express (Heber Creeper). The day we went I had two presents sitting out for them. They were so excited to open them. I was worried they'd be disappointed with what they found inside. We read the book "The Polar Express" earlier in the day. When Cole got home I let them open their gifts of new pajamas, bell necklace, and polar express ticket and told them we were going. They were so excited. Grandma and Grandpa came with us. The train ride was so fun. We figured out we could make our seats face each other and so we moved around freely. Trevor was mesmorized. He would dance and clap when they sang songs. Lexi was trying to figure everything out. Carter...well he wasn't in a very good mood. He got tired. I thought it was really fun and the first thing Lexi said to me when we got off was that she wanted to do it again next year. Carter said he did too, which made me laugh after his mood. I love having kids this age at Christmas.
















No comments:
Post a Comment