Thursday, December 18, 2014

Temple Square and Nativity

The day after Thanksgiving we got together with Eden, Maleah, Madi, and Hunter to go see the lights at temple square.  We ate at The Pie before.  The weather was really nice and the crowds were average.  The kids loved spending time with their cousins.  It was fun to be able to go.


A few days after we got to go to the living nativity in Alpine with my parents and Succo's.  The line was long so the men waited in it while we sat in the car with the kids.  Lexi was acting tired and then suddenly told me she was going to throw up.  She made it out of the car just in time.  I wanted to go home but she begged us to let her go so we chanced it and things worked out.  She had a lot of treats right before we went and I think it made her sick.  My Mom had us over for pizza, donuts, and hot chocolate (hers ended up with whipped cream and ice cream in it) and I think it did her in.  The nativity was awesome.  I love going.  Trevor loved the camels and sheep.  It was so fun to show them to him.  Carter told us to all be quiet when we went to see the baby Jesus.  I was amazed at his desire to be reverent and his awareness of the sacredness of what was going on.  It was a great night with great company.



No comments: