Thursday, December 18, 2014
Christmas Dance and Christmas Sing
Lexi had her Christmas dance this week. It was a cute Rudolph dance. She wanted people to come watch her. Grandma was sick so we asked Jolene to come and she kindly came. I love having such great aunts. Lexi is a great dancer and I am proud of her.
Lexi performed in her first Christmas sing at Legacy Elementary. Her class went first and she smiled like crazy waiting for it to begin. Cole and Jolene came to watch. We waved at her and she waved and blew kisses. It was adorable. She had a permanent smile. Carter was at pre-school so he didn't come but Trevor loved it. He danced to all the songs and clapped when they were over. Towards the end he got tired and fell asleep on me. I love this stage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment