We had a lovely Thanksgiving. The kids each got to do Thanksgiving activities at school and loved doing them. Lexi's class had a feast and they got to dress up. She choose to be an Indian. Thanksgiving day we ate at my Moms house. Nathan brought some fun drinks for us to try. I made the sweet potatoes. It took me two tries and an extra trip to the store to get them right but they turned out. I also ventured and made a pie that had a cheesecake layer, pumpkin layer, and pecan layer. It also took two tries to get right but it was good. We had a fun time trying to keep Trevor away from my Moms decorations and from climbing up her stairs. Everyone was nice and played with him to help us. The kids loved playing with their cousins. Nathan asked Megan to ask me when I got a cell phone. I told her it was when I was in college. She responded by saying that things are different now and that that was in the olden days. I was sure put in my place. I now grew up in the olden days. Then Mckenna asked me how old I was an I told her 31. She said I was young. I told the girls she was my new favorite. After dinner we went to the movie. Trevor lasted about 15 minutes and they I left with him and went black Friday shopping until the show was over. It was a fun day and I'm grateful for my family.









No comments:
Post a Comment