Cole has his own language. He is always coming up with silly names for everyone. They change daily. Carter has picked up on this and is really good at making up names. His most consistent one is caynk caynk. He calls everything caynk caynk. He calls Trevor that, the food that, all sorts of things that. At one point he was saying the prayer and said, "Thank you for this caynk caynk food." He also started calling Trevor Go Go. It then progressed into calling him Go Go Mickey. I asked him the other day if he knew the babies real name and he said it was Go Go. Then I asked again. He got kind of serious and said, "I don't want to say it." I asked him to and he said Trevor. I was starting to get a little worried that he didn't know his real name.
One day after Carter quickly ate breakfast I said, "How'd you get so fast? " and he said, "Jesus made me that way."
The kids were outside playing and Carter randomly opened the door to the house and yelled, "I love you Mommy" and then went back outside.
Trevor got two more teeth and now has two on top and two on bottom. When he gives me kisses now he bites my face. It hurts!
Carter loves preschool and comes out so excited. He recently told he wanted to walk up to the door himself. It is kind of sad to see him wanting to be all grown up but it's good too.
Lexi loves school and is getting better at her site words. She is Trevors best friend and he loves to play with her. The other day she was playing with him and they were laughing. She said, "I guess it's fun to have a baby brother." She still asks for a sister too though.
Cole built the kids a frozen castle fort. They loved it and even Trevor loved it. He would stay in there with the other kids for twenty minutes just playing.
Cole launched a kickstarter campaign. He worked so hard on it. It didn't go well so he's switching to selling the pre made goals. I hope it goes well. He's worked so hard and is so talented.











No comments:
Post a Comment