Lexi celebrated her 6th birthday last month. It was an exciting week for her. A few days before her birthday she lost her first tooth. She went to bite on a fruit leather and screamed. Blood started coming out and it was dangling. I told her she would have to get it out and she ripped it out right away. I was impressed with her bravery. I, however, freaked out when I saw how much it bleed. I called Cole to see what I should do and he helped me. The tooth fairy came and gave her four quarters.
Lexi got to go shopping her birthday week with Grandma Janet. She chose Olive Garden for her meal and I got to go with her. It was fun to go with just the girls. On Lexi's real birthday she got to take cup cakes to school, eat at Culver's, and open her gifts from Carter and us. She got an Elsa barbie, dress, books, Elsa lunchbox, and Elsa socks. She loved it. The day after her birthday she had her family party and loved having everyone over. She got a lot of fun things. The following day she had her friend party. It was a Minnie Mouse party. We had pizza, decorated bows for our minnie mouse ears, played games, did a pinata, and had filled cup cakes. The little girls were so cute and it turned out really fun. The weather was nice enough to have the party outside which was a first.














No comments:
Post a Comment