Sunday, November 9, 2014

Halloween

We had a lot of Halloween events this year. Me and some ladies from church put together a party for all the primary children.  It was more work than I thought and didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped but it's over.  Trevor was a tiger, Carter was Captain Hook, and Lexi was Minnie Mouse. Cole was a prisoner and I was a witch. The kids each had Halloween parties at school and Lexi had a Halloween dance that we got to go watch.  She was adorable in it and has a lot of talent.  She never once stopped smiling.  The highlight was trick or treating at Grandpa's work.  The kids get so much candy there and love going around with their cousins.  Grandpa treated all of us to Cheesecake factory after and it was really good.  Halloween night we got pizza and trick or treated in our neighborhood.  I love my neighborhood and we had a great time.  At one house the kids were given cup cakes.  Cole took them from them and put them somewhere.  Later I looked down and Trevor was covered in frosting.  Cole had put the cup cake on his tray on the stroller and Trevor went to town on it.  It was a fun Halloween but a little overdone and by the end each of the kids was sick of being the person they were dressing up as so maybe we'll cut back a little next year.















No comments: