Thursday, September 4, 2014

Noah's Wedding

We made the journey all the was to Spokane, WA with all three kids for Noah's wedding.  I felt like I should get a medal.  We stopped on the way there and spent the night at Eden's house in Boise but on the way back we drove straight home.  Trevor did surprisingly well, especially on the way home.  Carter had a hard time because he isn't easily entertained so he was always complaining.  Lexi did great and could have done art the entire time.  We swam, had a picnic, went to a park, and then the wedding at the temple.  Hunter watched all the grandkids during the sealing.  I was worried but it went well.  The reception was at Rachael's home and was a lot of fun.  They had a jamaican truck come so we had great food and the kids loved the candy table.  Lexi decided to sell candy and used their playhouse as her store.  They had a DJ come and we loved dancing.  I love doing things like that as a family.  All in all the trip turned out a lot better than I imagined and we were glad we could be part of their special day.




No comments: