Thursday, September 4, 2014

Dance, Kindergarten, And Pre School

It's been a big week.  Lexi started Kindergarten.  She was so excited.  The first day went well and I didn't get too emotional.  But the next day I did terrible.  I cried everytime I would drop her off the first week.  Carter was so hard when she was gone.  I'd play with him but it wasn't good enough.  Thus, he drove me nuts and started to get naughty.  The next week he started pre school so things got better.  He was excited to go but once he got there he wanted me to stay.  He was really happy when I picked him up and he did well at class.  The teacher said he listened well and was nice to the other kids.  I loved hearing him tell me about his day.  He'd say, "Stephanie (the teacher) would say don't go downstairs and I wouldn't but the other kids did."  Lexi also started dance.  We switched studios and now she goes to a more regimented studio. I switched because I could tell she was doing better than her other class mates last year and she has real talent.  I wanted to try to help her develop it and not just play at dance.  I asked her how it was and she said good but she liked her old one better.  We'll see how it goes.









No comments: