Trevor got really sick the end of July. His soft spot was bulging and he had a fever. He didn't want to hold his head up anymore and was lethargic. After taking him to a neighbor that is a nurse for a second opinion I took him to the Doctor. They did an exam and x-ray but were a little uneasy that it could be meningitis so they admitted us to the hospital to do a spinal. It was awful. They did a catheter, spinal, blood draw, nose swab, and IV in his foot. I had to leave the room for part of it and Cole stayed. I spend the night there while Cole went home. His fever broke and things started to look up. The test results were good and he ended up having parainfluenza (not the flu but more like croup). He quickly recovered.





No comments:
Post a Comment