Friday, January 11, 2013
Thanksgiving
I am so behind it is hard to remember everything but I will try. We had a wonderful time in Arizona at Eden's house for Thanksgiving. I was really nervous about driving that far with the kids but it was actually our best road trip yet. Both of the kids handled the ride well and we had great weather. We got to stop at Oregano's in Flagstaff on the way and enjoyed that. Eden did a great job putting together a delicious feast. It was fun to eat Thanksgiving dinner outside in flip flops and bare feet. Lexi and Carter enjoyed playing with their cousins and going swimming. I loved hearing Lexi and Makani singing "How much is that doggy in the window" with Aunt Eden. It was fun getting to know everyone better. I loved black Friday shopping with Cole's sisters. It was my first time going and I thought it was a lot of fun. We really appreciated Eden and her family letting us come and enjoy the holiday with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment