Friday, January 11, 2013
Dance Recital
Cole and I got to go watch Lexi's informal Christmas dance recital. They had it at the studio and did two dances and a mock class for the parents to watch. It was one of the most fun things I have ever done as a parent. I was so proud and loved every moment of it. Lexi was by far one of the best dancers out there (and I'm not just saying that because I'm her Mom). Half of the girls wouldn't even participate. Lexi not only participated but she knew what she was doing and lit up the room with her charm. She told me they were going to call her name and she would get to dance by herself. I didn't know what she was talking about but they did. Each girl got to get up and dance. Again, most of them wouldn't, but Lexi got up and did a little shake. It was so cute and we cheered extra loud for her. They did a dance to Here Comes Suzy Snowflake and one about a little brother that got a lump of coal because he was naughty. Lexi would sing the words while she danced. It was adorable. Cole and I left beaming. She was just so good and cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment