Monday, January 14, 2013
Breakfast with Santa
We got to go with my family to breakfast with Santa. The food was good and the kids got their faces painted and decorate cookie. It was really fun and both my kids enjoyed it. Lexi was excited to tell Santa she wanted a Barbie house. When our turn finally came to see Santa she went right up and did a great job. Carter clung to me. I think every kid needs a picture of themselves screaming on Santa's lap so I made him sit on his lap. He didn't disappoint. Once I got him off he was fine and even waved at Santa and said Bye Bye. After breakfast we went bowling. It was Carter's first time and he loved it. Lexi was more concerned about making sure no one used her pink ball than the number of pins she hit down. It was such a fun day and we had a lot of fun being with all our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment