Monday, January 14, 2013
Christmas
I was more excited for Christmas this year than any other year! I had the hardest time sleeping. I love the new role being a Mom has provided me at Christmas. Lexi got up around seven and when Grandma and Grandpa got here we let the kids go into the living room to see if Santa came. Carter got distracted because he saw his gifts from Grandma the night before and just wanted to play with them. Once we got him in the other room we tried to spark his interest in the gifts. He didn't like opening presents so I had to partially open them to get him interested. He didn't really ever get that into it. He liked them once they were open and he could play with them. Lexi seemed to like everything she got. They both got cars. Lexi's was a power wheel. She took a while to get the hang of driving. Poor Carter tried riding with her but about got whip lash and soon begged to get out. The kids got really spoiled from Santa, Mom and Dad, and Grandma's and Grandpa's. It was a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment