We have been enjoying spring like weather (high 50's) and have been anxious to enjoy the great outdoors. We decided to purchase a hiking carrier and a red rock season pass so we can do some hiking in Sedona. It's kind of ironic that we did this because on our first date I told Cole I hate hiking. Although it still isn't my favorite thing to do, I am learning to enjoy it. I think it is a really good family activity. I was worried that Lexi would throw a fit. She screamed at first when we put her in the carrier but once we got going she didn't make a sound. All in all it was a fun day and we will be doing it a lot more. Fay's canyon arch was pretty and we made it all the way to the top.





With the warmer weather Lexi has loved playing in the backyard.
I just had to throw this picture on here too. This is Lexi's best friend. She has so much fun playing with him and they laugh so hard when they are together.
3 comments:
that looks like an awesome hike! i get this crazy giddy feeling after a hike. i love it. i'm glad you enjoy it, even if it's not your #1. lexi is getting big!
Makes me want to get down there into red rock country. We definitely need to plan a get together down there.
Love the pictures. Looks fun. I hate to hike, but I will get use to it. Where did you get your baby backpack with the sunshade? I need one of those!!
Post a Comment