Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fancy Hair and Shoes

Lexi's hair is long enough that it needs to be done everyday or it is in her eyes. I cut off the mullet a few weeks ago so it looks really full in the back now. I've been getting sick of our usual hairstyles so we've been trying some new "fancier" ones.












She has been really good to let me do them. I put her in her bumbo with some treats on it and let her watch Curious George and she's in heaven. She only gets upset if I block her view of George in the process.

She found my high heals on Sunday and loved wearing them. She would walk around the house in them with a big grin on her face. Cole says that before you know it Lexi and I will be sharing shoes (at least sooner than most mothers and daughters with my small feet). She also found my snow boots and loved wearing them.









5 comments:

melissa said...

oh yes, moms' shoes are the best. we've got a similar picture of me in my mom's boots like the one you posted of lexi--except i was mostly naked. she's much more prudent than i was.

Matt and Suzanne said...

SO cute, great job on the hair! I better learn how to do cute things like that. She is a doll!

Holbrook's said...

You are so lucky! I can barely get T to hold still long enough for pig tails and then she pulls them out shortly after they are in. She is sooo cute!!!

Diane Durrant said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to see all of you again! You will have to show Melissa how to do hair. Kate and Emmy have their own version of how their hair should look :( Love to all,
Diane

Sharon said...

the hair styles are so cute. I'm afraid Amelia will have boring hair because I'm just not that creative.