She only takes one nap a day now and it is right after lunch. Unfortunately this time she didn't make it. She fell asleep while she was eating lunch and even stayed asleep while I changed her diaper! 
She loves to try to put on our shoes. She has a hard time with mine (because my shoes are barely bigger than hers
:) but does well with Cole's.
Crafts
I've been making a few crafts lately. I really love doing them and am so glad Cole supports me by letting me do them. I wish I came up with the ideas on my own but usually I get them from craft sites or friends.
I made this Valentine wreath. I got the general idea from other craft blogs but did it a little different. It took forever to make all the flowers! I used all leftover supplies and am glad it turned out.
Cole cut the foam for me from scraps he had.

I made my Aunts these for their birthdays. I got the idea from somewhatsimple.blogspot.com My Aunts are always so good to remember me on my special occasions and I wanted to finally do something for them. I hope they like them!

7 comments:
I love the bib but your crayon holder is so clever...beats a plastic bag anyday.
Little Lexi...what a doll. And you have made such cute things, I need to use some of your ideas, like the bib and crayon holder. I'm glad you are able to find time to do something you enjoy while also making fun things others can enjoy too!
crayon holder - what a great idea. So fun that you have time for crafts.
you are so crafty! i'm always impressed. I love the chunky crayons. way to go taking a picture of lexi asleep in her chair! ben fell asleep on the toilet once and I wish I would have snapped a picture before we woke him pu.
Look how crafty you are!!! How fun! And if one of those adorable bracelets is for my mom....I'm pretty sure she will LOVE IT!!! :)
You are SO talented Michelle, I love all of it! I love Lexi's hair. What a dolly girl!
I am so glad that I got to be one of the aunts who received the adorable black bracelet. Yes, Amanda was correct in saying.......I will love it:) Thank you so much!!!
Love you,
Diane
Post a Comment