Monday, February 15, 2010

Visitor/ Petal party

*(There are several new posts below this one)
Cole's brother Neal stopped by on his way to Phoenix this weekend. It was really fun to see him. We love visitors. Even Lexi warmed up to him and enjoyed it!
I am participating in a petal party (bow/flower exchange) this week with some ladies in my ward. This is my contribution. I have to make 17 of them. My model wasn't in the mood to cooperate for the picture but it is cute on her.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

wow, super fancy! i'm excited to get one, but don't get too excited about mine.. ha!

Sharon said...

Your "model" is too cute - what a great picture though :) Sounds like you're keeping busy - and you'll be even busier now with the cricut - very fun!

Diane Durrant said...

They look so-o-o good!! You are very clever:D I think you have a talent for about everything! Your model though is your best talent so far!!