We had a nice Valentine's Day. I got the surprise of a lifetime from Cole. He got me a cricut! I have wanted one for a while but wasn't planning on getting one until Christmas. I was really surprised when Lexi walked out with her hippo and it had the cricut on it. He said it was from her. It was really unexpected and fun. We then got to go to Outback by ourselves while a neighbor stayed with Lexi. It was so nice to get out alone. We never do it and enjoyed it so much! 
1 comment:
my skimming self read that as you got "a haircut" and i was so confused when it said you weren't going to get one until christmas! ha! i got a chuckle out of it. what a great gift. i'm sure you will get a lot of use out of it, miss crafty!
Post a Comment