Monday, February 15, 2010

Photo shoot

Lexi was in a photogenic mood the other day so we had a lot of fun taking pictures. She started doing this face when I'd say cheese.
























I can't believe she still sleeps like this. It looks so uncomfortable.


















Lexi loves to sit on things. She often sits on her ball and luckily she's only tipped over on it a few times.























She really got into the photo shoot we did after I did her hair.




















Cheese!





















That was as long as the bows lasted.


4 comments:

Bethany said...

oh my goodness.. i LOVE the squinty eye closed things. that is hilarious. maren does that too and i love it.

Hannah and Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah and Mike said...

The are so much fun at this age. What a little doll.

marilynchamberlain said...

I love seeing all her new teeth. It is like they all came in at once! SHe is soooo cute.