Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's a...

We just found out we are having a little GIRL! We are so excited. We were both a little surprised. On my side there are 4 girl grandchildren and 1 boy. On Cole's side there are 4 boys and 1 girl (exact opposite). She will be the 6th grandchild on each side. It was funny because most people on my side thought it would be a girl and most people on Cole's side thought it would be a boy. I have to say that all of our nieces and nephews guessed correct. They all said it was a girl which is kind of ironic if you think about it. She was so cute during her ultrasound. She had her feet against her head. She is very flexible. It was so fun to see her and the changes that have taken place since our last ultrasound several weeks ago. I love her feet! Everything looks good. We are halfway there (20 weeks). We are now trying to get a list of names and are open to suggestions.

6 comments:

Abby said...

How fun!! I was so right. She looks cute.

Matt and Amie said...

Yea!! I am so excited for you! I've loved having a girl first! They are so much fun to dress up all cute! :)

jen.nie said...

Whoohoo! Congrats! I have to say i knew it! (even though i didn't "officially" guess). She will be beautiful and you will be the cutest mom! There are tons of cute names out there i don't know how you will choose. Good luck!

Dave & Aimee said...

Congrats! A sweet little girl will be so much fun :)

Hannah and Mike said...

That is so exciting that you will have a little girl. One definite perk to girls that I have observed is there is a much bigger selection of clothes and shoes that are so cute. The options for boys is not as abundant.

Carrie said...

I can totally see you with a mini michelle! hahahah she is going to be so cute! I'm sad because I'm always rooting for people to have boys like me but that will be super fun for you. Good luck on the names. It's hard to choose!