Our stuff finally all came today (3 weeks later). I still don't have my home computer internet so I will have to wait to post pictures. Things are going well and Cole loves his job. I go to my new doctor for the first time tomorrow. I am now 18 weeks and am getting anxious to find out what the baby is. I learned some random true facts about pregnancy so I thought I'd share them. The lady that wrote "What to expect when you're expecting" was on TV and shared them.
1. The more heartburn you have while you're pregnant the more hair your baby will have
2. If you eat more chances are it's a boy. Don't worry, even though you eat more you won't gain more weight.
3. Your brain power decreases while you are pregnant (I knew I wasn't going crazy!). It will return within 6 months of giving birth.
3 comments:
Hey! Liz and Tait here...very cool facts about the baby! I hope my brain does eventually come back...so far I think it is worse since Tien has been born I find myself doing some of the stupidest things!
Yeah, I wouldn't count on the six months and your brain is back fact. I think it's more, "the more children you have the more you lose brain cells." I'm definitely still waiting for mine. :) I'm excited for photos and to see what you are having!
I will tell you the #3 fact is definitely true. I think it may even take longer with the more kids you have! They are worth it though! I cant wait to find out what you are having!!
Post a Comment