Monday, November 9, 2015

Lexi Turns 7











Lexi turned seven this year!  I keep asking her to stop growing up but she doesn't want to.  A few weeks before her birthday my Mom took her shopping for her birthday.  We went to Olive Garden and Lexi was very mature during our dinner.  At one point in the conversation Lexi interrupted us and said, "speaking of...".  I was shocked with her vocabulary and her mature polite way of speaking.  We then went to the mall and she picked some earrings, a stuffed cat, and made a build a bear.  It was fun making the bear.  She named it Lilly.  When she was picking the clothes she told me she picked the dress she picked because it was modest and the other one wasn't.  We had a great time.

On Lexi's birthday she got to have Kneaders french toast for breakfast, a lunchable for lunch, and Culver's for dinner.  She took Rice Krispy treats to school and picked those because she knew her friend that has allergies could eat those.  I got to volunteer in her class on her birthday.  After school she had her friend party.  It was an art party.  She invited Allie, Emily, Lexie, Ellie, Colson, Nathan, and Ryder.  We painted bird houses, did sand art, played don't eat Pete, decorated cup cakes, and made things out of pipe cleaners.  That night Lexi had her family cake party and had a lot of fun with her cousins.  It was a fun day!

Lexi is such a blessing to me.  She is a lot of fun and is good at coming up with things to do.  She is very creative and is becoming more and more caring.  I miss her a lot when she's gone because she truly is my best friend.  I love my seven year old.

No comments: