I turned 32 this year. It was a great birthday. When I woke up and went out to the family room Lexi had three gift bags waiting there for me. Inside them were the most thoughtful things. She gave me popsicle sticks because she knew I wanted frame ornaments for the tree and she thought I could use the sticks to make some. She gave me a book with drawings to look at while she was at school because she knows I miss her while she is away. She took a picture of herself and made a frame out of it and said she knew it was my favorite picture of her. I was so touched that she had remembered things I say and applied them to her gifts for me. She also had signs and hats to decorate the house. She had been working on all of these things for two weeks. All I can say is I'm a lucky lady to have her for my daughter. Carter made me a cute picture and was really sweet to me. Cole left me Kneaders french toast which is my favorite and a thoughtful card. The entire day went well. In the morning it looked overcast and I told the kids I wished it would snow. Ten minutes later it snowed. It was the first snowfall this season. I was so excited. I showed it to Trevor and he said, "Ew. Ca Ca." I guess he's not a fan. I got the closest parking spot at Target, one of my favorite songs was on the radio when I turned the car on, everyone I love sent me messages and Jared even called me. My aunt Jolene watched the kids so me and Cole could go to Los Hermanos for dinner and it was delicious. I was spoiled and had a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment