Halloween was so fun! Lexi was Elsa, carter was jake, trevor was a cowboy, I was a witch, and Cole was a rock star. Lexi got to wear her costume to dance and learned thriller. The kids got to wear their costumes to school and had parties there. I got to help with carter's class party. They did the costume parade and then I checked them out so we could go to grandpa's work. We trick or treated there. Trevor got a treat and I put it in his bucket and handed it to him without thinking. A few minutes later I looked at him and he'd eaten through the wrapper. After we all went to dinner at macaroni grill.
The next day was halloween. We went to grandma irenes and she was dressed up so cute. Then we went to jolenes and grandma janets. Then we came home to trick or treat our neighborhood. The kids did really well. There was a house that was spooky. Carter told me he wasn't scared because at school he learned those things aren't real. It was a fun night.













No comments:
Post a Comment