Thursday, January 2, 2014

30th Birthday

I celebrated my 30th birthday in November.  Cole made sure it was one to remember!  I started the day off by sleeping in.  The kids came in to wake me up with Kneaders french toast.   They had a candle in it and sang me Happy Birthday.  It was so sweet and made me tear up.  Cole gave me a gift card he earned from work to Macy's.  I was touched he would sacrifice it for me. We went to Fashion Place to window shop and look at shoes and diaper bags.  Later we got a babysitter and Cole surprised me with a surprise party at LaJolla Gardens.  My parents, Jolene's famiy, Diane, Amanda, Neal, Noah, and Madison came. I have always wanted a surprise party and was so thrilled Cole did it for me.  He surprised me with a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag.  It was a big deal because it is expensive and something I've really wanted.  Cole had everyone at the party share a memory of me and then we had Smart Cookies for dessert.  It was so perfect. Everything I always wanted and all my favorite things rolled into one.  When we got home the kids were happy and had fun with their babysitter.  Neal stopped by to give me a gift and we visited with him.  Both kids snuggled up with me and fell asleep in my arms.  It was by far the best they could give me.  I love my husband and kids so much and it was such a great day!

No comments: