Saturday, June 22, 2013

Carter

Carter is a handful!  He keeps me busy either laughing or screaming.  He has the biggest personality.  He is very physical and impulsive.  One minute he's hugging you the next he's head butting you.  I never know.  He also likes to snuggle and still loves his thumb and my hair.  I have been working on not letting him have my hair as often because it hurts.  He was doing really well in his bed but when we got home from the cruise he wouldn't stay in it.  He would get out and sleep next to the door.  He would peak under it for comfort.  It was hard because he'd also turn on the light and open up the blinds in the middle of the night.  Eventually Cole figured out that if we left the door open he would stay in his bed.  He knows how to get what he wants.  He pulls Lexi's hair if he wants what she has.  He says "please mommy" when he wants a treat.  He also tells you he loves you to get what he wants.  He asks why whenever you tell him no.  He loves to go to Grandma's and have popcorn and cookies.  He likes to be outside.  We've been working on teaching him to listen to us and it's gotten a little better.  He knows I'm serious when I make a threat and so he usually listens.  He talks well and has started singing.  He even tries to sing during sacrament.  He is really funny and always makes us laugh. 






No comments: