Sunday, August 5, 2012

Carter

Carter is now a toddler! He is starting to grow a little more and is up to the 6% in height instead of the 1%. He is 19.5 lbs. He is still the most social boy ever (even the doctor was impressed with how friendly and playful he is). He waves at people and smiles until someone pays attention to him. Then he plays peek a boo with them and flirts. Thus, he gets a lot of attention from everyone he meets. He has such a special gift to bring joy to anyone he comes in contact with. It is amazing and I feel so blessed to get to watch it happen. His social personality has helped Lexi become more friendly too. Carter loves to tease people, especially Lexi. He likes to pull her hair and sit on her. She is too nice to hit him or be mean back and usually just screams for help. Carter recently soaked through his diaper while we were running errands so I changed him and put him in the car without pants on. He fell asleep so when we got home I put him in his crib without his pants on. When he woke up I was cleaning the bathroom so I left him in there while I finished because he was being good. When I got in there I could smell poop and then remembered he didn't have pants on. Then my worst nightmare came true. He'd take off his diaper and had a got poop in his toes and hands. He didn't like it and wanted me to get it off. It was one of those moments when I thought to myself, "I am now truly a Mother." He has 10 teeth (4 molars). Carter loves to talk but doesn't say a lot of words yet. He signs more and says Mama, Dada, bye, Hi, ought ou, and night night. He still loves to suck his thumb and hold my hair. He gives open mouth kisses. He has started climbing a lot and likes to find things he can climb on and sit on. He is getting busier and busier. He is a fun boy and we love him.

No comments: