Sunday, August 5, 2012
7 Years
We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary July 14th. My parents offered to watch the kids for a few hours while we celebrated. We went to Biaggi's in Salt Lake. It was our first time going to that one. We used to go to one in Illinois and it was fun to reminisce about our time spent there. After our delicious dinner we rode up to Park City and rode the Apline Slide. It was so much fun! I hadn't been on it since I was little and Cole had never been on it. We loved it and want to do it again soon. On the way home we got a Cold Stone and enjoyed our dessert after we picked up the kids and put them to bed. It was a really fun evening. I can't believe we've been married 7 years. A lot has happened: 7 moves, 3 states, 2 children,10 jobs (6 Cole 4 Michelle), trials and joys came with it all and we've grown in so many ways. I am so glad I have Cole to go through it with. He is such a hard worker and is always willing to try to do better. He does so much to make me happy and is a wonderful father. I love you Cole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment