-Lexi took her official first step today. It was only one step but she did it...and before she turned one.
-Lexi climbed behind the couch and got stuck.
-Lexi loves to say baba when she sees her bottle. She also says baba (emphasis on the last "ba"and at a much higher pitch) and it means baby. It's really funny.
-When Lexi is playing with her walker and wants to clap she puts one hand up to her mouth and pats it so that she can still hold onto her walker with her other hand.
-Lexi will hold onto the back of my pants and walk around with me. I am her human walker. If I stop she will push me to get me going again.
-Lexi yelled Dada when she heard the garage open. She knew it was him coming home.
-Lexi is very friendly and always waves at other kids.
-Lexi will push anything around: diaper wipe case, mixing bowls, chairs, tuberware, boxes, etc. anything that will support her and help her to be able to walk.
-When I gave Lexi part of a sugar cookie she hated it and gagged. Are we sure she's my daughter?
-Lexi's feet are short and chubby. I had to get her special wide shoes.
-Lexi still doesn't have any teeth.
-Lexi hates it when I go to the bathroom. Let's just say I'm not ever in there alone and the door is never shut...unless I want to listen to her pound on the door screaming and watch her cute little fingers slide under the door.
P.S. I am in love with two naps a day (and Cole). I am not excited for the doctor to tell me that she needs to go down to one nap a day. I think I'm going to cheat and hang onto two a day as long as possible.
6 comments:
two naps a day sounds good to me. sign me up.
She is so cute! Josh just turned 18 months and we just barely gave away the morning nap. So hold on to the 2 naps as long as you can! They are wonderful!!!
yeah, I haven't gone to the bathroom in private in a long long time. :(
She's such a cutie!
I totally hear the bathroom thing. Now that Dennison uses the potty I have to go with him whenever he goes. Its like a party in the bathroom. Also about naps, She will let you know when she is ready to give up one of her naps (which could be as late as 18 months) So I wouldn't sweat enjoying some peace and quite time.
why give up the second nap? the sleep book I'm reading says kids should have 2 naps as long as they'll take them. Hhm? But what do I know - ask me again in a year or so :)
So sad about the sugar cookie episode - maybe she'll come around to sugar eventually :)
Tien has really wide feet as well...try Pedipeds...they are a bit pricey but GREAT shoes! And they are all leather so that your baby doesn't get flat feet, it is supposed to also help them walk easier. I loved them and so did Tien.
Post a Comment