
Lexi's birthday was so fun. Although we didn't do anything too extravagent she had a good time. I don't think I've ever seen her so hyper. We started the day off with me and Cole waking her up and singing happy birthday to her. Then we opened one toy before daddy went to work. Lexi and I made filled cup cakes while daddy was at work. Once daddy got home we went to Oregano's. Lexi got to open her gifts when we got home. She loved the wrapping paper and was content to sit and eat it. Then once we showed her the toy inside she loved the toy and wouldn't put it down to open the rest. After opening her gifts she had her cup cake. She didn't like the sticky frosting on her hands at first but eventually she started eating the frosting. She didn't like the cake part and actually gagged on it. She ate the frosting and cream filling and once she'd had enough she put each piece on the floor. She stayed fairly clean though, which mommy liked.
Thank you so much to everyone that called and/or sent gifts. I was more touched than I can express. I just started crying halfway though the day because I was touched by all of your love for my daughter and the great efforts you made to help make her birthday special. It is hard to be away on milestones and it meant a lot that you made efforts to show you care!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lexi!!!! LOVE the pigtails!
Hey, I finally remembered my account!!I loved catching up on the blog action. I was laughing at the "baby tender" and crying at how fast Lexi is growing up. SHe is darling. Happy birthday...Happy days!!!!
I can't believe Lexi is one year old already - how time flies! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment