So my husband is an engineer...need I say more. He had a problem...he couldn't get any work done in the garage when he was babysitting. This was his solution.
Ok, so I laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants (can you write that on a MORMON blog?) :) Either way, with this baby sitting on my bladder, it's not hard to do these days!! I can't believe how well Cole worked out the problem. Lexi doesn't look too much worse for the wear either, so it must've worked out for both of them!! I'll have to show the kids when they get back from their adventures with daddy .... they will laugh too!
That is brilliant! I am so impressed and wish we could have Cole's creativity to occupy busy Thatcher! I hope your crafts went well today and that we can do our own craft time again soon! I love seeing Thatcher and Lexi play, even though Thatcher is turning into a bully at times.
5 comments:
AWESOME is all I can say. I am totally laughing because it is so Cole. My questions is how long she stayed content pushing the stroller.
Ok, so I laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants (can you write that on a MORMON blog?) :) Either way, with this baby sitting on my bladder, it's not hard to do these days!! I can't believe how well Cole worked out the problem. Lexi doesn't look too much worse for the wear either, so it must've worked out for both of them!! I'll have to show the kids when they get back from their adventures with daddy .... they will laugh too!
THAT IS AWESOME!!! I laughed out loud!! Way to think on your feet!!
That is brilliant! I am so impressed and wish we could have Cole's creativity to occupy busy Thatcher! I hope your crafts went well today and that we can do our own craft time again soon! I love seeing Thatcher and Lexi play, even though Thatcher is turning into a bully at times.
Haha, that is Great!!
Post a Comment