On a side note Lexi is now 11 months old. I am on the verge of crying most of the time these days with the thoughts of her turning one. I almost started crying in Target yesterday when I was looking at the clothes and realized I had to look in the big girl section now. It was embarrasing.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
The Time Has Come
The time has come for us to make our blog private. I've been wanting to for a long time. If you'd like an invitation e-mail us at coleandmichelle@gmail.com I know some of you might not know what going private means or how to view our blog once it is private so I'll explain. I will e-mail you an invitation to view our blog. That means that only people I invite can view the blog. This will help us maintain our privacy. Once you get an invitation to view the blog you will have to accept the invitation. Don't delete your invitation. You need it to view the blog. You can view the blog as a guest or sign into your gmail account to view the blog. I recommend signing into your gmail account to view the blog because if you sign in as a guest your invitation will expire in 3o days. If you don't have a gmail account it will give you the option to create an account. You can create an account and use it to view the blog in the future for as long as you want. Once you get to the blog webpage I'd save it in your favorites so you don't have to go back to the e-mailed invitation each time to be able to view the blog. I hope this makes sense. If you can't get it to work e-mail me or call me and I'll help you. The blog will go private October 10th.
On a side note Lexi is now 11 months old. I am on the verge of crying most of the time these days with the thoughts of her turning one. I almost started crying in Target yesterday when I was looking at the clothes and realized I had to look in the big girl section now. It was embarrasing.

On a side note Lexi is now 11 months old. I am on the verge of crying most of the time these days with the thoughts of her turning one. I almost started crying in Target yesterday when I was looking at the clothes and realized I had to look in the big girl section now. It was embarrasing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would love to still look at your blog if you will let me. My email is meganhicken@hotmail.com.
megan
Oh my goodness, I can't believe she is almost 1! She is just the cutest little girl! I understand about going private...we are considering this too. Send us an invite:
VonTrappFamily@VonTrappMail.com
We would love an invite! amietingey@gmail.com
Post a Comment