Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crafts

I've been making some crafts recently and have been asked to post pictures. I can't figure out how to rotate the pictures but you'll get the idea. I've enjoyed making my crafts and they've not only been fun but useful.

Sippy Cup Leash: got the idea from "makeitandloveit"

(Love the hair...I'd just taken out her pig tail)
















Bibs: (fronts and backs) I used wonder under to make the designs


































Lexi's Halloween bag

















8 comments:

Holbrook's said...

you are amazing!! I LOVE the bibs!!!

Holbrook's said...

Oh ya now you should do some pocket bibs...they really come in handy in a little bit!!

Matt and Amie said...

I am SO impressed! I love them all! I might steal a few ideas! :)

Hannah and Mike said...

Way cute. I'm rather impressed by your skills, I wish I had a few more of them myself.

Megan said...

wow, nice job! I love them. The Halloween bag in impressive. SO cute!

The Cureton Family said...

So cute! I especially love the Halloween basket.

Denise said...

These are so cute! We need to get together and make skirts or something for our baby girls...wait they really aren't babies anymore, CRAZY!

Sharon said...

very talented - way to go!