Yesterday I went to my dentist for my third check-up since we've moved here. This was quite exciting. It was exciting not only because I don't have any cavities but for the fact that it was my third time seeing the same dentist. That means that we have lived here for over 18 months(only 12 months in our current home) . The summer is coming to a close and we didn't move. This is the first summer since Cole and I have been married that we haven't moved. It's nice to be laying down some roots.
3 comments:
Its a good feeling isnt it!? During the first year and 1/2 we were married, we moved 3 times! Its nice to move somewhere and know you wont be packing up your stuff in a little while! :) Lexi is getting so big! She is such a cutie!
when it was called "roots" and you started talking about the dentist, i cringed thinking it would be bad...but nope, it was good! woo hoo!
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment