Monday, December 22, 2008
Update
We don't have internet at home so that is why I haven't updated in a while and why there won't be any pictures with this update. Lexi is growing up so fast. She will be two months old tomorrow. She is a beautiful little girl. Unfortunately, she has colic. We've got her on some reflux meds that seem to help. It is really funny to watch her take her medicine because it is winter green flavored and isn't her favorite. We made it to Utah for Christmas and are excited to be here. We had a very eventful drive here. In the end we got stuck and ended up sharing the last hotel room available for 100 miles with 4 strangers. I stayed up the entire night holding Lexi because I didn't want her to cry and wake up the strangers. It's a great story and if you want the details feel free to call and we'll tell you. Lexi was a trooper though and did great. We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and we'll try to get some pictures up of our cute Lexi Jane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok so I know that it probably doesn't seem "funny" to you but that is hilarious!! What a crazy experience! I am sorry that you had to drive through the craziness and snow! We have been stuck in a few snow storms ourselves and it is no fun while you are in it! It would be great to see you guys while you are here. We would love to meet Lexi!
816-799-6061
Post a Comment