Monday, August 25, 2008
MIA
I'm sorry we have been missing in action from the blog world. I have a temporary full time job right now. Iwork on a computer all day long so by the time I get home blogging just doesn't make the list. We are doing well and I will be 30 weeks on Wednesday. I love feeling her move. She makes me laugh because she already has a bit of a personality. Whenever she gets pushed she usually pushes back. I still feel pretty good. I'm starting to hate bending over and I think I am about done shaving my legs for a while. (I know too much information) My parents are coming to visit for Labor Day and I am sooooo excited. Cole is doing well and still loves his job. I'll add pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've missed you! I'm excited to see some pictures of your budding family.
Glad to see you are still alive and doing well. I'm excited for pictures!
Post a Comment