Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trip to Utah

Cole and I went to Utah for Drew and Ariel's wedding (Cole's sister). I stayed and my Mom and Brianne threw me a baby shower that was so wonderful. I got to see a lot of family and friends I don't see a lot and really enjoyed it. We got a lot of fun things for our baby girl that I just love!

Cole, Nathan, and my Dad went 4 wheeling and came home dirty!


Ariel and Drew's wedding. She looked really pretty and happy.




24 weeks pregnant. I still feel pretty good but am hoping this newly acquired double chin goes away once the baby is born.



Drew and Ariel's wedding luncheon at "One World" in Salt Lake.



Cole's brother Noah entered the MTC that week and will be serving in Japan




My parents new house has a really nice backyard but unfortunately the deer, raccoons, and other animals think so too and eat all their landscaping. This deer was sitting next to the window and we were 2 feet away inside taking its picture. It didn't even get scared. My Mom had to chase it away to get it to leave.



The food at my baby shower was so good. I loved the cute cake.



My Mom and Kayla at my baby shower. She turned 1 while I was there. Isn't she cute!



Friends from High School that came to my shower. It was so fun to see them and I wish I lived closer so we could spend more time together.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm glad you updated... I was actually coming here to leave you a comment about your lack of presence here in blogland.:)

You must be so happy to live within driving distance of your family now! Your trip looks like fun and your baby shower does too! And you are soooo cute pregger! Awww I just wanna rub your little belly and sing songs to your baby. :)

Hannah and Mike said...

I was so bummed that we missed you guys when you were up here. It sounded like it was a whirlwind trip for you, hopefully we'll catch you next time around.

Ash & Paul said...

Michelle, you look so cute pregnant! :) how are you doing? I found you on Aimee's blog.

melissa said...

your shower looks way fun! i'm glad you got to see familiar people after being away from them for so long.