Trevor is 20 months old. He started nursery two months ago. The first week he did really well. He didn't cry but seemed confused. The next week he cried the minute he realized where he was going. He still cries when we drop him off but it doesn't last long. He always comes out of there drenched because he is the kid that dumps his water. I love having the two hours to actually listen to the lessons I'm taught so I don't mind him coming out wet. Trevor is OBSESSED with balls and balloons. He can spot a ball anywhere. Anything that is round is a ball. He loves to play with them and has a really good arm. He can also spot a balloon anywhere. I never realized how many balloons are all over this world. Anytime someone in the family gets a balloon it instantly becomes his. He is loving the power of the word No. He often gets in the mood where he answers No to any question you ask him. He loves his bottles and I am dreading taking them away. He still is a very hard child to get to eat. He usually gets bribed to eat what I want him to eat with something I know he likes to eat. He likes fruit and hot dogs and treats. Lately I've been able to get him to drink green smoothies. He is particular about certain things. He doesn't like his sippy to sit on his high chair. He doesn't like crumbs on his high chair. He bites his finger nails and will hand them to you. He's also discovered the "fun" in picking your nose. He is pretty patient when he's trying to figure something out. He will repeat things often without getting frustrated. He still gives kisses and is biting a lot less. He is really short and is only in the 1% for height. He has the most amazing hair color and dark eyes. He could be a model. He knows Carter likes my hair so when I'm holding him on the couch and Carter is sitting next to me he will grab my hair and hand it to Carter and say, "hair." He likes to dance and surprised me by singing along to a song we listen to in the car. He loves dogs. The neighbors just got a dog and he will always look for it but gets nervous when it comes running toward him. He likes to read books. He comes in the bathroom with me when I take showers and just lays on the rug next to the shower door until I'm done. The other day he disappeared and it got too quiet so Lexi went to see what he was doing. She started screaming and I immediately realized what he had done. He played in the toilet water. It was a first at our house. I stripped him down to get in the bathtub. Then he peed on the floor after I took off his diaper. Luckily it's funny now. He loves to play outside and can climb up the big slide on our playground by himself. He likes to tease you and thinks he's pretty funny. He calls Lexi, sissy which Carter did as a baby too. When he knows he's done something wrong or he's gotten in troubl3e he often tells you sorry. He is my most polite child. He always tells you thank you. When we were at the doctor the other day they gave him a prize when we left. The entire drive home he kept saying thank you over and over. I sure am thankful for him!








No comments:
Post a Comment