Trevor turns one today! I can't believe it. He is such a fun boy. He recently started walking. He likes to climb up stairs. He started feeding therapy and we are hopeful we can work out some of his feeding issues and wean him. He did really well at his first appointment and won over all the therapists hearts with his smile. He likes to say hi and wave. He gives five and claps when you say "yeah". He bites people like crazy. I can't help but scream when he does it. He will do it any place on you he can sink his 6 teeth into. He loves to eat my hair and pull it too. He does not sleep through the night, thus I'm still exhausted. He is happy if you are holding him or sitting next to him but if not he will come over to you and cry. If you don't pick him up watch out. He will bite you. Both of the other kids have been bit in the face by him. He is generally happy though and is really easy going. He doesn't have to stick to a rigid schedule. He can nap anytime and does pretty well when he is tired. He had a section of his hair in front that is longer than the rest. I sweep it to the side. I love his hair. It is the neatest color. He gives me hugs and likes to play peek a boo. He does well with strangers. He loves Lexi. She likes to try to help him and comfort him. We love our Trevor! We took these pictures yesterday.










No comments:
Post a Comment