Trevors birthday was fun. I tried to think of things to do with him during the day that he likes to do. That meant taking a bath. He loves to splash and play in the tub. The older kids fight over who gets to take a bath with him because they both like to. We made a funfetti cake later and got balloons. We had dinner at Smashburger so he could have sweet potato fries. Later that night everyone came over for a cake party. He didn't want to open his gifts again so I did it but he loved having all the attention. He LOVED his cake. He picked the whole piece up and shoved it in his mouth. He ate and ate and ate. None of my other kids have ever enjoyed their cake like he did. I was really worried it would bother his tummy but he did fine with it. It was a fun day.


















No comments:
Post a Comment