Thursday, February 27, 2014

One month old

Trevor is an easy baby. He is happy most of the time and for the first few weeks only cried when he was hungry or tired.  After about 2 weeks he started having congestion and we thought it was a cold.  Three weeks later he still had it and so we are trying to figure out if he has an allergy or reflux.  He has smiled since birth and always responds to voices.   He especially likes the voices of his siblings and smiles a lot for them.  He makes me laugh with all of his noises.  He grunts like crazy and sometimes I feel like I live in a zoo.  He does it a lot in the middle of the night and it is very hard to sleep through.  He has grown man toots!  I think he looks a little like my Uncle Rick but he is still a mystery.  I am not sure what color his hair will be.  He is very strong and holds his head up.  He has liked baths from the beginning.  The kids thought it was really funny that he peed on us the first time we gave him a bath.  Lexi is very helpful and I have loved having her around to help keep an eye on the baby and entertain him.  She is wonderful in the back seat of the car next to him.  Carter likes the baby but I have to keep a very close eye on him when he is near the baby.  I love having Trevor around and can tell he has a wonderful spirit.  




No comments: