February had been a good month for us. We started it off with Grandma Chamberlain coming into town to help us. We loved having her and were so glad she would help us. Then it was time for me to get used to taking care of 3 kids on my own. I found I enjoyed getting back into the swing of things and my confidence grew which helped my anxiety. Then Cole dropped a bomb on me and told me he had to go to Europe for a week. Luckily my sweet parents were kind enough to help me while he was gone and we made it through the week. Trevor still has trouble with choking, breathing, and grunting at night so I am trying to go dairy free to see if it helps. He is still a good little boy and such a joy to have in the family. Lexi is still my angel and Carter is still...Carter. I am trying to be more loving towards him to see if it can help him with some of his aggression and it seems to be helping. Cole's been working on a new invention. It is like a make shift trash compactor you can put on any trash can. It helps with all the diapers we have. The kids loved Valentine's day and Lexi is already looking forward to Easter. That girl loves to plan and celebrate!






No comments:
Post a Comment