Carter is 6 months old. Time has just flown by! He is getting really strong. He lifts himself up really well and can sit up on his own for a while. He rolls all over and if I put him down I never find him in the same spot when I come back. He can slightly scoot forward but nothing too consistent or purposeful. He loves to talk and makes really high and low noises. He gets bored if he doesn't have something to grab and play with. He still puts himself to sleep by sucking his thumb and I'm hoping he will naturally grow out of that soon. He gets up about 2 times a night but has slept through the night a few times. His most tolerable baby food items are green beans and carrots although he still doesn't like baby food very well.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
6 Months Old
Carter is 6 months old. Time has just flown by! He is getting really strong. He lifts himself up really well and can sit up on his own for a while. He rolls all over and if I put him down I never find him in the same spot when I come back. He can slightly scoot forward but nothing too consistent or purposeful. He loves to talk and makes really high and low noises. He gets bored if he doesn't have something to grab and play with. He still puts himself to sleep by sucking his thumb and I'm hoping he will naturally grow out of that soon. He gets up about 2 times a night but has slept through the night a few times. His most tolerable baby food items are green beans and carrots although he still doesn't like baby food very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment