Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lexi (almost 2 1/2)


The last few weeks have gone by so fast. Lexi is growing up so fast. She has a lot of attitude right now and I am trying to learn how to deal with it. She also has a lot of kindness and spunk that keep us smiling. She thinks her Dad is the greatest person in the whole world (I do too:). If something doesn't work she will tell me, "Daddy fix it." One day we had a new Easter decoration out and she looked at it and said, "Daddy made it" (even though he didn't ). He can do no wrong in her eyes. She loves Daddy's temples and she gets really excited to help him paint them. It has been really fun and has helped her develop a love for looking at temples. She has one hanging in her room and will tell you that Daddy made it and she helped. She can now sing all the words to I love to see the temple. It brings tears to my eyes everytime she does it. She is quite a copycat which keeps us on our toes. She recently developed an undesirable habit and I soon realized she learned it from me. She is very smart and can count to 15 in English and 5 in Spanish. If she asks to do something and I tell her we can't she'll say, "We'll see" and then is pacified to wait and see if it will happen or not.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Look at that little cutie! I can't believe she is getting so big!